Project Management Support is specialized in project and programme management of public-private partnerships.
Initially project management was provided on G protein-coupled (GPCR)-related research, later on this was extended to project and programme management for projects on cardiotoxicity, mathematical model building and diabetes. More recently assistance was given to public-private research projects and programmes on topics varying from seed agro&food to biomimicry, water technology and medical technology.
Examples of support provided by Project Management Support:
- Project and programme management
- Mid-term review (see publications for support with mid-term reviews)
- Proposal writing (e.g. H2020, including MCSA; Rubicon, NWA-ORC)
- Preparation of bidbooks (e.g. EFMC-ISMC2020)
- Coaching and mentoring of project managers
- Training for project managers
Project management is a great profession because of the successes that can be achieved by supporting scientists, communication, legal and financial experts in their collaboration.