Project Management Support assists project leaders in their aim to establish successful partnerships from the setup of project and programme agreements all the way to successful completion of the project and includes interaction with legal, financial and communication departments. Project Management Support is an independent partner and its only interest is to make the project successful.
Project Management Support offers support throughout the research project including:
- Application writing for personal grants and consortia
- Project agreement negotiations
- Project start-up/kick-off
- Project follow-up and monitoring
- Reporting and dissemination of project output
- Project closure